Of Mountains & Printing Presses
Costa Rica is a magical land of forests, beaches, mountains, and rivers, bathed by two oceans of incomparable beauty. It is home to hundreds of species of flora and fauna, creating important microhabitats. Its great biological value deserves the denomination of the “Green Jewel”.
This small piece of paradise will allow you to live incredible adventures full of emotions that will stick in your memory forever.
- 02 nights in San José, daily breakfast.
- 03 nights in Puerto Viejo, Talamanca.
- 03 nights in Arenal.
- 02 nights in Rincón de la Vieja, daily breakfast.
- 03 nights in Tamarindo Beach, breakfast.
- Daily breakfast
- 04 lunches
- White water rafting Pacuare River (transportation, guide & equipment)
- Snorkeling Tour & Hiking Cahuita National Park (transportation, guide & entrance fee)
- Hanging bridges + La Fortuna Waterfall + Arenal Volcano Walk (transportation, guide & entrance fee)
- Full-day Adventure Park (guide & equipment)
- Catamaran sunset tour (land / boat transportation & equipment)
- Private transfer IN & OUT
- Transfers from/to on a shared basis
- Travel assistance during their stay in the country.
- IVA included (government taxes)
- Private welcoming at the airport
- Meals not specified in the program
- Optional activities
- Tips to guides and/or drivers
- Personal and/or medical expenses
- Any out-of-pocket incidentals
- International flights tickets
- Gratuities are discretionary. We recommend 10% for guides and drivers if you feel the service you have received has fulfilled your expectations.